Sunday, August 14, 2016

Whats Red, Blue, and Yellow?

Greeting fellow Bad Decision makers!

Just getting back into the swing of things with more progress.  Currently, I have been trying to figure out how to paint blue demon skin.  Games Workshop reds are really easy because you can follow the paint from one to another.  Blues are a different story.

Now these are NOT our horrors.  You think Marcus, our model engineer would allow boxed models on the table; I think not!  These are my personal horrors.  I painted one blue, one red, and the last one was split both blue and red.  I figure I will paint a full squad of each just to get practicing before the real models come.

My only real complaint about the blue is that the color is dark to the point you don't see the model definition from far away.  It's one of the rare instances where the model looks better the closer you get.

If you have any tips for painting blue please comment.  I still have some time to work to improve my blue painting skillz before the Adepticon models show up.

Scroll to the bottom of this post to see some sneak peak images from Adepitcon 2017.




Sneak peak!!!  Adepticon 2017

Who wants to see a Tzeentch Mauler Fiend?








No comments:

Post a Comment